Bordeaux Wines For Sale
Bordeaux Wine: The Heart of French Viticulture
Bordeaux wine is celebrated as the heart of French winemaking. The largest wine-producing region in the country, Bordeaux’s 8,500+ wine producers make over 700 million bottles per year. As such, Bordeaux is home to affordable table wines as well as some of the most exclusive vintages in the world.
Bordeaux is best known for its red wines, most of which are blends made with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes. Though white Bordeaux wines are becoming popular too. The best-known is the Sauternes variety, which is a sweet blend made primarily from the Sémillion grape.
The most prestigious Bordeaux wines are classified based on their geographical location within the region. Distinctive classifications include the Graves classification and Saint-Émilion classification, though the most famous are the five châteaux that have earned the distinction of First Growth. These include:
- Château Lafite Rothschild
- Château Margaux
- Château Latour
- Château Haut-Brion
- Château Mouton Rothschild
You can buy Bordeaux wine from these First Growth producers and many more by browsing the list above.
Why Buy Bordeaux Wine from Cellaraiders?
Cellaraiders is home to hundreds of rare bottles of Bordeaux wine, and our list of vintages spans nearly 100 years. We’re one of the only online sellers that features an ever-changing collection of First Growth Bordeaux wines. Here’s why Cellaraiders is the top choice of wine collectors across the globe:
- We Take Wine Seriously: Bordeaux wine is both a passion and an investment. We understand that selling rare wine is more than just a transaction, and we are dedicated to answering all of your questions to ensure you buy with confidence.
- Honest Valuations: From a bottle’s official classification to the condition of its label, we evaluate each bottle of Bordeaux wine with the highest standards. We are dedicated to 100% transparency—we tell you exactly how your bottle earned its price tag.
- Affordable Prices: Cellaraiders is not an auction site or a peer-to-peer market. The prices reflect honest valuations and never change after you buy. We’re proud to offer lower rates than most fine wine vendors.
- Varied Collection: Our acquisitions team is always seeking out new bottles and vintages of Bordeaux wine. New arrivals appear weekly and may disappear just as quickly. Check back often to avoid missing out on your dream bottle.
Are you ready to buy Bordeaux wine for your collection? Select a bottle from the list above to buy now or start an inquiry if you have questions.